Last modified: 2011-03-04 by zoltán horváth
Keywords: education |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Ivan Sache, 9 June 2001
Colegio Nacional Deogracias Cardona - 2:3 flag with five
horizontal stripes green-white-greeen-white-green. Flag shown on
located by Dov Gutterman.
Ivan Sache, 9 June 2001
image by Ivan Sache, 27 July 2010
COREDI (Corporación Educativa para el Desarrollo Integral) has its
headquarters in Marinilla, Department of Antioquia, as well as several
branches in some 30 municipalities of the department. COREDI, founded
in 1992 and officially recognized in 1994, is part of the department's
strategy of rural education.
The flag of COREDI is white with a green (outside)-gold (inside) border, a green triangle placed along the hoist and the institute's emblem in the middle.
White represents progress and peace. Green represents hope and future. Yellow represents wealth and power. The three colors symbolize the three pillars of the institute's doctrina, organization, knowledge and production, respectively.
The emblem of COREDI is made of a yellow sun illuminating the man's progress and development, surrounding a white phoenix outlined in black, recalling that COREDI was created after the refounding of the village of El Peñol, relocated after the building of a man-made lake that had flooded the old village, and the writing "COREDI" in green letters.
A photo of the flag, taken on 27 November 2009 during a street parade held in the municipality of Argelia, confirms the design of the flag. The ® mark shown on the emblem is omitted on the flag.
Ivan Sache, 27 July 2010
Fundación Academia de Dibujo Profesional" (FADP) is
located in Cali. On 27 December 1978, by Decree No. 20717, the
Ministry of National Education approved the programs of
Advertising Design and Visual Communication, Architectural Design
and Decoration, and Textile Design and Industry. In 1980, the
Academy of Professional Design was transformed into a foundation
by Decree No. 080; the Academic Foundation for Professional
Design was recognized on 19 November 1984 (Decree No. 18638).
In 2006, the following programs were confirmed for the next seven years: Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Multimedia Design, Industrial Design, Architectural Design, Interior Design and Advertising.
The flag of FADP, as shown graphically on the FADP website, is white with the red emblem of FADP in the middle.
The "Manuel de Imagen Corporativa", available on the FDP website, contains the construction sheet of the logotype of FADP made of six circular elements forming the initials of the institute (the emblem) above the name of the institute. The red shade is specified as CMYK 0 100 100 0.
Ivan Sache, 18 December 2008
image by Ivan Sache, 10 November 2010
Fundación Educativa Colegio Diocesano Ricaurte de Fusagasugá was registered
by Episcopal Decree No. 337 (2006) and by Municipal Decree no. 471 (30 July
2007). Accordingly, the institute is a private catholic educational institute
belonging to the Diocese of Girardot. The institute is named for Captain Antonio
Ricaurte Lozano (1786-1814), a hero of the War of Colombian Independence.
Ricaurte died in San Mateo, Venezuela, while the institute is located in the San
Mateo borough of Fusagasugá (Department of Cundinamarca). The institute was
started in 1937, as Colegio Parroquial Ricaurte, by Father Manuel Vicente Rojas
The flag of Colegio Ricaurte, as shown on the institute's website, is horizontally divided white-green with the emblem of the institute in the middle. White represents virtue while green represents hope. Incidentally, but not mentioned in the institute's website, the municipal flag of Fusagasugá is also horizontally divided white-green.
The emblem of Colegio Ricaurte is a dark green disk charged with a yellow Christian cross over a white quill and a yellow torch with red flame crossed per saltire. The disk is surrounded by a white ring with the black writing "COLEGIO RICAURTE" (top) / "FUSAGASUGA" (bottom), separated by two stars.
Ivan Sache, 10 November 2010
image by Ivan Sache, 7 November 2010
Colegio del Divino Salvador, located in Suba (Bogotá Capital District), was
founded in February 1951 by the Sisters of the Divine Savior, aka Salvatorian
Sisters. The founders of the institute are the German-born missionaries Mothers
Bathilde Feder and Otilia Haeckel, sent to Colombia by the order's headquarters
located in Milwaukee (Wisconsin, USA).
The flag of Colegio del Divino Salvador, as shown graphically on the institute's website, is horizontally divided blue-white. Blue stands for immensity and aspiration to infinity. White stands for purity.
Ivan Sache, 7 November 2010
image by Ivan Sache, 8 November 2010
Centro Don Bosco (CDB), located in Bogotá, was founded on 11 April 1957 by
Salesian missionaries. The Salesians of Don Bosco (aka the Salesian Society),
founded by St. John Bosco (Giovanni Bosco, 1815-1888) in Turin on 26 January
1854 as the Society of St. Francis of Sales, was canonically approved by Pope
Pius IX in 1873. The third largest missionary organization in the world, the
Salesian Society has now more than 20,000 members. The Society is divided into
nine geographical Provinces and 94 four Vice-Provinces.
The flag of CDB, as shown graphically on the institute's website, is horizontally divided green-white. Green recalls hope placed in the youth for salvation and creation of a new country. White represents affirmation of life, values and good uses and the firm commitment to work for the achievement of peace.
Ivan Sache, 8 November 2010