Last modified: 2011-05-13 by andrew weeks
Keywords: konstantinow lodzki |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Arms of the City were adopted by the Council's resolution # XXI/134/92
on June 17, 1992 based on the directive of the President of the Republic
of Poland, Ignacy Moscicki, and dated November 24, 1930:
"On a red field, two golden crescent moons and, between them a silver sword with golden handle."
The flag was adopted on May 23, 1996 (resolution # XXII/188/96)
"The flag is white with the Arms of the City in the middle."
Chrystian Kretowicz, 1 Oct 2008