Last modified: 2011-05-13 by andrew weeks
Keywords: niedrzwica duza |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
First mentioned in 1374 as a settlement. Establishment of the village
(Niedrzwica Kościelna) in 1417.
The commune supports itself with agriculture, services and light industrial production.
During WW II, the Germans began to build a railroad link. It was never finished - only the embankments remain.
Soccer (football) team: GKS "Orion".
Arms and flag adopted on December 29, 1997 (resolution # XXVIII/214/97).
Arms: no description made available.
Flag: Three vertical bands of equal width: red-white-red with the Arms placed in the middle of the white band.
Chrystian Kretowicz, 9 Dec 2008