Last modified: 2002-01-26 by
Keywords: naval auxiliary ensign | blue pennant |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | | mirrors
by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 17 December 2001
The ensign of the Royal Naval Auxiliary Service is obsolete. It was originally established in 1952 as the Royal Naval Minewatching Service. The Minewatching Service badge was the same, except that the letters in the panel below the naval crown were RNMWS instead of RNXS. The name and badge were changed in 1962, and the R.N.X.S. was disbanded in 1994.
"Blue; over wavelets barry wavy of four white and blue a mine explosion proper."
David Prothero, 13 June 2001
Detail of Badge
located by David Prothero, 13 June 2001Mostbet