mostbet
This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Kuniv (Khmel'nyts'kiy, Ukraine)

Last modified: 2005-02-19 by dov gutterman
Keywords: kuniv | khmelnytskiy |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors



(1:1)
from the site of Ukrainian Heraldry



See also:


The Gonfalon

From the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"It was confirmed at August, 14th, 1997 by decision number XI of XXII village council convocation. The square panel, on a yellow background is black arrow with two edges, above it on dark-blue horizontal strip (width in 3/10 parties of a flag) runs to a staff the brown marten with yellow claws. The author is A.Grechylo."
Dov Gutterman, 13 February 2005


Coat of Arms


from the site of Ukrainian Heraldry

From the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"It was confirmed at August, 14th, 1997 by decision number XI of XXII village council convocation. Or; sable arrow with two edges, in azure chapter runs an or marten. The arrow with two edges is the arms of Volyn' princes Kunevs'ky which owned of the town in XVI century and have much made for his development. A marten is the associative symbol of the settlement name (kynytsya), and also that it has arisen among woods and his inhabitants were engaged in hunting. The azure strip means small river Vilija, and or means well-being and generosity.
The shield enframed by or cartouche and crowned by argent urban crown with three prongs. The author is A.Grechylo. (A.Grechylo, "Ukrainian city and village arms", part 1)."
Dov Gutterman, 13 February 2005


The City

From the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"The first mention refers to 1462. In the ancient times there was castle."
Dov Gutterman, 13 February 2005


Mostbet