mostbet
This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Zbryzh (Khmel'nyts'kiy, Ukraine)

Last modified: 2004-08-07 by
Keywords: zbryzh | khmelnytskiy |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors



افِون

(1:1)
from the site of Ukrainian Heraldry



See also:


The Gonfalon

From the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"It was confirmed at January, 18th, 2003 by the decision of village council XXIV convocation. The rectangular green panel with yellow (3/100 of width) border; from the bottom staff corner it is divided by white strip. In the center is the Lanckorons'kyi's arms "Zadora"."
Dov Gutterman, 1 July 2004


Coat of Arms


from the site of Ukrainian Heraldry

From the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"It was confirmed at January, 18th, 2003 by the decision of village council XXIV convocation. In a vert field is the curved from top to bottom argent beam, tnat means Zbruch river, above it in azure escutcheon with or border is an argent griffin head with gules tongue and eyes - the Lanckorons'kyi's arms "Zadora". The emblem adorned by or decorative cartouche and crowned by red mauerkrown with three towers. The author is V.Il'ins'kyi."
Dov Gutterman, 1 July 2004


The City

From the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"In the XV century here there was a village, which belonged to the Kharghevs'kyi's magnates. On a place of this village Lanckorons'kyi's have based city with the name Novy Brgheze. Later name was transformed in Zbrygh. In 1646 the Vladyslav IV king granted the Magdebourg right. In XVII century were constructed the fortress. It is placed on the Zbruch river bend. ("Znak" N32 2004)."
Dov Gutterman, 1 July 2004


Mostbet