mostbet
This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Rafalivka (Rivne, Ukraine)

Last modified: 2004-08-07 by
Keywords: rivne | rafalivka | lamb |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors



Рафалівка

(1:1)
from the site of Ukrainian Heraldry



See also:


The Gonfalon

From the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"It was confirmed by village council at June, 29, 2000. The square panel divided by into 4 fields by two lines which pass on distance of 1/3 sides of a flag from the top edge and from a staff; in top from a staff a red field are two white crossed railway crutches, in bottom free edge in a gules field is the yellow head of the lamb inverted to a staff, other two fields yellow. The authors are A.Grechylo, Yu.Terlets'kyi.
Source: Andriy Grechylo, Yuriy Terletskyi: COATS-OF-ARMS AND FLAGS OF TOWNS AND VILLAGES IN RIVNE OBLAST."
Dov Gutterman, 17 January 2003


Coat of Arms


from the site of Ukrainian Heraldry

From the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"It was confirmed by village council at June, 29, 2000. In a gules field the wrapped up or head of the lamb, above it are two crossed argent railway crutches. The authors are A.Grechylo, Yu.Terlets'kyi. The lamb displays features of local fauna, and railway crutches mean primary activity which assisted occurrence and development of city.
Source: Andriy Grechylo, Yuriy Terletskyi: COATS-OF-ARMS AND FLAGS OF TOWNS AND VILLAGES IN RIVNE OBLAST."
Dov Gutterman, 17 January 2003


The Village

From the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"Settlement has arisen as small railway station during construction in 1902 lines Kyiv-Sarny-Kovel'. The station has received the name of the Polytsi from the village located for 8 km. In 1927 Polytsi become the centre of area and them have renamed on Rafalivka with the name of city, former the district centre (now it's Stara Rafalivka)."
Dov Gutterman, 17 January 2003


Mostbet