mostbet
This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Ljubuski (West Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Opc'ina Ljubuaki

Last modified: 2005-02-19 by dov gutterman
Keywords: west hrzegovina | ljubuski |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors




by Željko Heimer



See also:

Other sites:


Overview

The coat of arms of Ljubuaki is a blue semicircular shield bordered golden picturing a golden ruined fort with a round tower on a dark blue hill with a blue wavy bar in base, and above the shield three red squares. On a silver ribbom below the name of the community and year 1444 (in modern and Roman numerals) denoting the year when the city was first emntioned in documents (and it was mentioned twice that year, actually). The flag is vertically divided in blue-white-blue, with the white field being of the double width containing the coat of arms. Adopted: around 1995 (?).
Source:
<www.ljubuski.ba>. Turisticka zajednica opcine Ljubuaki, www.ljubuski.ba 27.06.2004.
Željko Heimer

The flag partially seen on a photo in the middle of the page at <www.ljubuski.ba> is the flag of the community of Ljubuaki. Anoher yellow flag shown an a photo further on the page is a kind of a carnival flag and is of no consequence...  
Željko Heimer, 6 January 2005


Coat of Arms


by Željko Heimer


Mostbet