This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
Jindrichov (Czech Republic)
Bruntál okres, Moravosilesian Region
Last modified: 2023-07-03 by
Keywords: jindrichov |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
This page is best viewed with ISO:8859-2, aka Latin2, aka Central European fonts
by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 27 Aug 2001
adopted 13 Jun 1995
Jindřichov municipality flagImage after Petr Exner's Vexilologický Lexikon prapory obcí ČR (1995) - Jindřichov, Bruntál district, Moravosilesian
region - adopted 13 Jun 1995.
The first written trace of the village dated back to 1256. Jindřichov was one of feudal estates owned by the Arch-Episcopate
and Episcopate of Olomouc (till 1869). Owners of Jindřichov changed often. In the 17th century the village was in possession
of Counts from Hodice (1633) who became notorious because of witchcraft processes (mostly in Zlaté Hory region).
Info from this webpage. German name: Hennersdorf.
Jarig Bakker, 13 Jan 2002
Jindřichov CoA image at this webpage.
Red dog casino