mostbet
This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Moravskoslezský Kocov (Czech Republic)

Bruntál okres, Moravosilesian Region

Last modified: 2002-04-12 by
Keywords: moravskoslezsky kocov |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | | mirrors




This page is best viewed with ISO:8859-2, aka Latin2, aka Central European fonts See also:

Moravskoslezský Kočov flag

[Moravskoslezský Kocov flag] by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 6 Apr 2002

The flag of the loooong village of Moravskoslezský Kočov, in Bruntal district, east Czechia, is at this page.
The municipality has 475 inhabitants. The village was formed by the joining of the two originally separate villages known as Moravský Kočov and Slezký Kočov. Slezký Kočov was founded as a settlement in 1544. The first written record of Moravský Kočov comes from the church bell cast in 1595. The two villages were joined in 1949. The Classicist Saint Michaels parish church dating back to 1794, with a cemetery wall, is found in the middle of the village. A Late Renaissance tower survives from an earlier building. An original border stone marking the boundary between Moravia and Silesia can be found by the road to Olomouc.
Jarig Bakker, 5 Apr 2002


Moravskoslezský Kočov CoA

[Moravskoslezský Kocov CoA] image from this page, reported by Jarig Bakker, 5 Apr 2002
Mostbet