This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
Hroznová Lhota (Czech Republic)
Hodonin okres, South Moravian Region
Last modified: 2004-02-07 by
Keywords: hroznova lhota |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | | mirrors
This page is best viewed with ISO:8859-2, aka Latin2, aka Central European fonts
by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 29 Nov 2001
adopted in 1999
Hroznová Lhota flagThis village in Hodonin district, with 1.288 inhabitants has its flag and CoA at this webpage. The flag was adopted in 1999. Hodonin is a wine-producing district, and apparently proud of it. Village founded in about the14th century, in 1560 promoted to be a town. Baroque church of St. John the Baptist from 1654 with an altar-piece by J. Úprka who lived and worked here. His house and studio were rebuilt in 1904 according to the design of the architect Dušan Jurkovič.
Above the village - a round hill Radošov - originally a primeval settlement.
Jarig Bakker, 18 Nov 2001
Hroznová Lhota CoA image from this webpage.