This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
Prusanky (Czech Republic)
Hodonin okres, South Moravian Region
Last modified: 2004-04-10 by
Keywords: prusanky |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
This page is best viewed with ISO:8859-2, aka Latin2, aka Central European fonts
by Jarig Bakker, 2 Apr 2004
adopted 9 Apr 2002; design: František Hradil
Prušánky municipality flagImage after Petr Exner's Vexilologický Lexikon prapori obcí ČR (2002) - Prušánky, Hodonín district, South Moravian region - adopted 18 Jun 2003, according to this webpage; design: Dr.František Hradil, CSc. IMO it looks quite original, combining honeycombs and grapes... 2 102 inhabitants. The village was originally called Prusy. From 1261 it belonged to a Cistercian monastery in Vizovice. In the 16th century there were anabaptists ("Habáns") here. The parish church of St. Isidore from the middle of the 18th century. Folk statue of St. Florian from 1839.
Jarig Bakker, 2 Apr 2004
Prušánky CoA from this webpage.