Last modified: 2002-06-14 by
Keywords: kromeriz |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | | mirrors
Kroměříž Town: Description of the Arms: The original Arms were the same as the arms of Olomouc Diocese - Gules six Cones (or triangles) Argent four and two. Cardinal Francis of Dietrichstein (1599-1633) added the escutcheon with arms of his family (Per bend Or and gules two vinedresser knives Argent with Handles Or.). in the past were also Princely hut, sword and crozier. The colours of arms we can see in the modern Town flag .
Ales Krizan, 11 Sep 2001