mostbet
This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Hlucín (Czech Republic)

Opava okres, Moravosilesian Region

Last modified: 2002-06-28 by
Keywords: hlucin |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | | mirrors




This page is best viewed with ISO:8859-2, aka Latin2, aka Central European fonts See also:

Hlučín municipality flag

[Hlucín municipality flag] by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 19 Aug 2001, after image by Petr Exner; flag adopted 9 May 1995

Hlucín Town, District Opava. In 1848  Hlucín estate, Landrat Ratibor, Prussia. In German texts Hultschin. Population 14.500.
Town founded by the King Premysl Otakar II ca. 1256. In 1303 property of Opava Dukes. Since 1521 possession of  dukes of  Opole. Many times the town burned out.  Since 1742 ceded to Prussia and since 1845 belonged the manor to  Rotschild Family. After joined Czechoslovakia (1920) a seat of District.
Ales Krizan, 27 Aug 2001


Hlučín flag in local use

[Hlucín flag in local use] by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 24 Jun 2002

This website displays a slightly different version, based on the same description as Petr Exner's VexLex1995: the five yellow six-pointed stars from the CoA have been added; in addition the site has a vertical flag.
Jarig Bakker, 23 Jun 2002


Hlučín vertical flag

[Hlucín vertical flag] by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 24 Jun 2002

Hlučín municipality CoA

[Hlucín municipality CoA] image from this site, reported by Ales Krizan, 27 Aug 2001

Coat of Arms: Vert a dimidiated St Anthony Cross on two scales, the fess of it has a hemisphere on the end, all Or.. The figure in the sinister part is a Letter "P" on a barrulet of the Second. In Chief a Fleur - de - Lys, also Or. In Orle there are five Stars of six points, two and two in Flanks and one in Base, also Or.
Ales Krizan, 27 Aug 2001


Mostbet