This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
Jakartovice (Czech Republic)
Opava okres, Moravosilesian Region
Last modified: 2023-07-03 by
Keywords: jakartovice |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
This page is best viewed with ISO:8859-2, aka Latin2, aka Central European fonts
by Jarig Bakker, 11 Sep 2002
adopted 27 Jan 1997
Jakartovice municipality flagImage after Petr Exner's Vexilologický Lexikon prapory obcí ČR (1997) - Jakartovice, Opava district, Moravosilesian region - adopted 27 Jan 1997.
Number of inhabitants by 31.12. 2000: 1084. The first trace dated back to 1250. Originally the village was in possession of Monastery of Velehrad. Later on, the village was incorporated into Manor of Velké Heraltice. A local part of the village, Bohdanovice, was mentioned first in 1265. Deštné was mentioned in documents of 1320 as a Moravian enclave and Bishop´s feud. Hořejší Kunčice was first mentioned in 1403.
Jarig Bakker, 11 Sep 2002
Jakartovice CoA image from this website.
Red dog casino