This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
Jezdkovice (Czech Republic)
Opava okres, Moravosilesian Region
Last modified: 2004-07-03 by
Keywords: jezdkovice |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
This page is best viewed with ISO:8859-2, aka Latin2, aka Central European fonts
by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 26 May 2001
adopted 21 Jun 1999
Jezdkovice municipality flagImage based on Flagdatabank 11, Dec 1999. Flag approved 21 June 1999. The flag has a red iron fitting and a carriage wheel.
Blas Delgado Ortiz, 26 May 2001
Number of inhabitants by 31.12. 2000: 207. The village was first mentioned in 1250. At those days the village was in possession of the Monastery of Velehrad. In 1594 Karel Bítovský from Bítov became owner of the village. In 1834 there were 359 people living in 48 houses. German name: Jäschkowitz.
Jarig Bakker, 21 Apr 2002.
Jezdkovice CoA from this site.