mostbet
This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Oldrisov (Czech Republic)

Opava okres, Moravosilesian Region

Last modified: 2002-04-26 by
Keywords: oldrisov | owl |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | | mirrors




This page is best viewed with ISO:8859-2, aka Latin2, aka Central European fonts See also:

Oldøišov municipality flag

[Oldrisov municipality flag] by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 3 Apr 2002, after image by Petr Exner; flag adopted 9 Dec 1996

Number of inhabitants by 31.12. 2000: 1349. The first information about Oldøišov was found in documents in 1234. At those days, friars living in the monastery in Oldøišov were granted certain privileges. At that time Oldøišov was a part of Prussia. Before 1920 Oldøišov was incorporated into the new Czechoslovak Republic. In the period from 1920 to 1945 Oldøišov suffered much and was included again to German Reich. After World War II Oldøišov became again a part of Czechoslovakia.
Jarig Bakker, 21 Apr 2002.


Oldøišov CoA

[Oldrisov Coat of Arms] image from Ralf Hartemink's site.

Mostbet