mostbet
This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Giv'at Ada until 2003 (Israel)

Mo'atza Mekomit Giv'at Ada, Local Council of Giv'at Ada

Last modified: 2007-06-30 by dov gutterman
Keywords: giv'at ada | mo'atza mekomit giv'at ada | text: hebrew (purple) | coat of arms (tree: proper) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors



Note: Local Council Giv'at Ada was united with Local Council of Binyamina and is now part of Local Council of Binyamina-Giv'at Ada

[Local Council of Giv'at Ada (Israel)] 2:3
image by Dov Gutterman
Coat-of-arms adopted 3rd August 1972



See also:


Description

Local Council of Giv'at Ada is situated in the north part of the Sharon region between Pardes Hanna and Binyamina (all three are named after members of the famous Rothschild family). Est. 1903, pop. 2,000. There is an unofficial flag according to a letter from the Local Council, who were kind enough to add a desk flag.
Dov Gutterman
, 16 July 2001

The municipal emblem was published in the official gazette (Rashumot), YP 1843, 3 August 1972.
Dov Gutterman
, 4 September 2001

Local Council Benyamina and Local Council Giv'at Ada are united into Local Council Benyamina-Giv'at Ada. Those symbols are now obsolete.
Dov Gutterman, 20 December 2003


Mostbet