mostbet
This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Emeq Hefer (Israel)

Mo'atza Ezorit Emeq Hefer, Regional Council of Emeq Hefer/Hefet Valley

Last modified: 2010-04-16 by dov gutterman
Keywords: emeq hefer | regional council | mo'atza ezorit emeq hefer | text: hebrew (green) | coat of arms: per pale (fish: green) | coat of arms: per pale (fish: hauriant) | coat of arms: per pale (tree: green) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors



[Regional Council of Emeq Hefer (Israel)]
image by Dov Gutterman | 2:3
Coat-of-arms adopted 13th November 1958



See also:

Other sites:


Description

Regional Council Emeq Hefer (pronounced: Emeq Khefer), named after the Biblical land of Hefer (Kings A, 4, 10), is situated in the seashore plain between Hadera and Netanya. No less then 45 settlements are governed by this Regional Council with 27,000 inh. Emeq Hefer was the first Regional Council to be founded (1940).
The unofficial flag above the city hall shows a black municipal emblem on a green field.
Sources: author's own observation, 6 September 2001; this webpage.
The municipal emblem was published in the official gazette (Rashumot), YP 633, 13 November 1958.
Dov Gutterman
, 10 September 2001

First community (Kefar Wittkin) was founded in 1933 and today it govern 27 Moshav's, 9 Kibbutz's, 5 Education institutes, 4 communities and 2 neighborhoods.
Emblem include a fish and orange tree inside of two spikes.
Source: <www.hefer.org.il>.
Dov Gutterman, 1 May 2005


The Emblem

[Regional Council of Emeq Hefer (Israel)]
image from wikipedia


Mostbet