Last modified: 2002-07-13 by
Keywords: legnica | prochowice |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | | mirrors
Legnica: horizontal white-blue. Flag adopted: 1992.
Pascal Vagnat, 19 May 1999
Legnica: formerly a regional seat, founded around the middle of 12th century, the site of a defeat of combined Polish-German troops against the Mongol invasion in 1241. Since 1675 in the Austrian Empire. Returned to Poland after WW2. German name: Legnitz.
Gwidon S. Naskrent, 6 Sept 2000
Prochowice is in Legnica county, 17 km NE of Legnica; German name: Parchwitz. Flag adopted 1996.
Gunnar Staack, 14 Oct 2000