Last modified: 2004-11-27 by
Keywords: dornava | castle | bird: stork | wheat |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by Željko Heimer
The municipality of Dornava was formed in 1995 by secession from Ptuj.
Željko Heimer, 23 June 2002
The flag and arms of Dornava are prescribed by the municipal statutes Statut Občine Dornava, adopted on 28 April 1999, and published in the official Slovene gazette Uradni list Republike Slovenije, 47/1999.
The municipality of Dornava shall have a coat of arms, a flag and a municipal day.
The upper part of the coat of arms is light blue (nr. RAL 5012), in which is pictured the baroque castle of Dornava, and the lower part if light green (nr. RAL 6018), in the middle of which is pictured a stork and along each side a corn ear.
The flag of the municipality is rectangular with dimensions 90 x 190 cm, light brown (nr. RAL 1034). In the upper right part there is set the coat of arms of the municipality.
Ž:eljko Heimer, 23 June 2002
by Željko HeimerMostbet