mostbet
This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Dunajská Luzná, Slovakia

Last modified: 2001-02-24 by
Keywords: slovakia | dunajska luzna |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | | mirrors



See also:



Dunajská Lužná flag

[Dunajská Luzná flag] by Gunnar Staack, resized by Rob Raeside, 25 May 2000

Dunajská Lužná is the union of three villages:
Jánošíková (Hungarian: Dénesd; German: Schildern), Nové Košariska (Hungarian Misérd; German: Mischdorf), and Nová Lipnica (Hungarian Torcs; German Tartschendorf) were in 1910 German-Hungarian villages. Most of the German population fled in 1945-1948. The villages were in the Pozsony (in Slovakian Prešporok) County of the Kingdom of Hungary till 1919/1920 (Czechoslovakian occupation / Treaty of Trianon). 1920-1939 part of Czechoslovakia, 1939-1945 part of Slovakia, and 1945-1992 part of Czechoslovakia.
István Molnár, 21 Jun 2000


Dunajská Lužná "official" flag

[Dunajská Luzná official flag] by Jarig Bakker, 22 Feb 2001

The flag according to this website, adopted in 1995.
Jarig Bakker, 22 Feb 2001


Dunajská Lužná CoA

[Dunajská Luzná Coat of Arms] Image from this website, reported by Jarig Bakker, 22 Feb 2001

Mostbet