mostbet
This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Novoazovs'k (Donets'k, Ukraine)

Last modified: 2004-07-31 by
Keywords: novoazovsk | doneck | donetsk |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors



Новоазовськ


Coat of Arms
from the site of Ukrainian Heraldry



See also:


Coat of Arms

from the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"The modern coat of arms was approved in January 29, 1997. The board is cut and half-crossed. In the first part in the azure field with the dark blue thorn-like foot with the or framing there is a boat of natural colour with a azure sail. In the second part in a vert field there are two or ears. In the third part in a crimson field there are cruciate or Cossack pike and sabre with or date "1849" under them. The author is O.Kyrychok."
Dov Gutterman, 16 July 2004


The City

from the site of Ukrainian Heraldry:
"Was founded in 1768 by the foreman of the Don army Sedoviy. Till 1923 - Novonikolaevka."
Dov Gutterman, 16 July 2004


Mostbet