Last modified: 2005-02-26 by
Keywords: hardin county | ohio |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by António Martins-Tuválkin, 29 July 2004
Source: Flags of Ohio
The original flag for Hardin County was designed by former County Commissioner, Stuart Rogers and Rodney K. Rogers and was sewn by Mrs. Delores Warmbrod. The flag was made for the dedication of the gazebo and flag poles at the Hardin County Fairgrounds and was first flown on September 4, 1984.
The flag, 3 foot by 5 foot, has been reproduced in green nylon with white printing through a silk screening process. The flag is green in background, representing the agricultural background of Hardin County. The County was founded in 1833 and this date is displayed in the center of the flag. The 15 white stars on the flag represent the 15 townships of the county.
Jarig Bakker, 21 May 1999