Last modified: 2005-03-05 by
Keywords: ross county | ohio |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by located by Phil Nelson, 9 November 2003
based on an image at The Flag Lady's Flag Store
A dark green swallowtail-like flag, but with the cut-out filled in brown and a large white star. The green field is overlain by a smaller white swallowtail, on which is a map of the county bearing an image of a sunrise behind two green hills, and a courthouse, in front of which a horse is pulling a barge on a canal. The county name is above, and the slogan HOME OF OHIO'S FIRST CAPITAL 1798 is below.
Phil Nelson, 9 November 2003